Old 04-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSacorn View Post
Awww Erin

I'm sorry you are still struggling with the numbness. It is good to hear it's not a real relapse, but it sucks that you can get no relief.

I'm numb from head to toe and it waxes and wanes for me constantly. I try not to acknowledge it to myself (denial), in hopes it will disappear back to a minimum level.

Good luck with the dentist. I hope you are feeling like yourself again soon.

Just got back from the dentist. She said the antibiotics must be working, because she didnt see any infection, but she believes me that there was something going on in there. She could see swelling and redness, but nothing that screamed "infected!!!" in there.

She thought she figured out the source of some of my jaw/tooth pain. Two of the three teeth she fixed last week had somehow gotten stuck to each other with the composite material that she filled my teeth with.

She got them unstuck, and after that happened, some of the jaw pain went away. So, I guess those two teeth were pulling on each other, and causing some of the irritation. I can bite down normally now too. That must have been what was screwing up my bite a little bit.

I dont feel feverish today, and feel a lot better than I did the past few days. I guess it was a combination of a little fever, plus two stuck together teeth, plus the infection that was making me feel all nasty and MS-ish.

I think I'm going to have to get used to the numb foot. It's probably just another one of the weird, wacky things that MS does to a person. It's probably just gotten magnified by the low grade fever that I had all weekend from the infection.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote