View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 06:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for the nice welcome. Interesting explanation of how TOS can make us drop a cup of tea. I really did think I was losing it!

The redness in my hand, well, I get two kinds. One is intermittant, following whiteness. Other is more persistant, such that my hands, esp the right one, look like they have an old tan. Splotchy, brownish-red color between the knuckles and the wrist. Something with the capillaries? I'll ask the dr when I go in next.

The doctor is a Physiatrist, and he really seems good, but I can give names once I know more. He seems to take my problem seriously, and really gave me a thorough exam. He found a position that caused me to lose my pulse completely. In any case, my hands were trembling for hours after the exam, and I was a mess the rest of the day... I'm in Seattle, BTW.

A couple more questions. How will an MRI pick up any compression, if I'm in a tight tube that doesn't allow me to get in any of the problematic positions? Wouldn't this be a problem with most tests, given the intermittant nature of the issue?

Anyway, thanks fot te welcome. I gotta run take care of the kids...

I'll post an update once I get my tests.

Thanks!
Shannon
mamakasper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote