View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 09:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Will that was a good one i have know idea how i but two of the same posts up but if some one knows how to get read of one could you please. Any way i spoke to the comp nurse to day and she said now that we have come to the point were what healing can be done is done i will now move on to nle i think that's what it is called. They will send me a list of doctors and i will pick one and then that doctor will say what percent of disability i will get. The occupational therapist was out to day and took my measurements for a desk and chair. So does any one have any advice on a good chair and type of keyboard i am sure some where along the way i have read about different keyboards and chairs that were preferred over the regular stuff any way if any one has any thing they like if you could let me know i would greatly appreciate. Now i have to wait and see if Bethune is going to recommend if they put off on my schooling until i get some help from the pain control doctor which i hope they do then maybe i could think strait. Will at lest i am moving ahead instead of sitting still and not knowing what was going to come next. so bye for now take care all
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote