View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 10:12 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

You know something Kitt: Once in a while, it's nice to hear that there are people living way beyond their life expectancies and that they know computers, e-mails, do stuff and LEAVE THEIR COMFORT ZONES!! once in a while.

I mean, I know ME!!! I can't imagine being an 80 year old Melody wearing frumpy black clothing and no jewelry. I looked like that when I was 40 and never again.

The people who frequent these boards have such pain (I mean the real stuff, not just emotional pain), and sometimes I think it's a good idea to bring a laugh or two (or three).

Really, I do.

And Kitt, if you ever want to hear a story that will make you fall off your seat (believe me, you'll need a box of tissues, you'll laugh so hard), just private message me and I promise you, you will forget if you even have a headache. .

Oh, one more cute thing about my Alan. he never gets words right. I mean never. He doesn't remember the titles of movies, he gets them screwed up.
I believe I posted this little ditty on the boards but I don't think you know this one.
By the way, alan is jewish and I'm catholic and he's born again. Living here is fun believe me. I never know if when I walk into the living room, I'm going to find him standing up praying, shouting Halleluyah! or talking back at the tv.
Anyway, alan says to me. "maybe I should get some rosemary bees" or something like that. I said "what on earth are you talking about this time, (I say this at least once a day).

He goes "you know rosemary bees". I said 'what the hell are rosemary bees?
He goes , "you know what you catholics use in church."
I said ROSARY BEADS????? yep....

then last night he gives me back a video tape of a movie I gave him . He says "here's the Rosemary Murders". you guessed it!!! The Rosary Murders with Donald Sutherland.

He's got Rosemary on his brain. I wonder what he would call Rosemary's Baby with Mia Farrow. Probably Rosary Baby.

be well
Mel
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote