Old 10-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan1097 View Post
Hi Dianne,

No, because they happened before I was on any meds.

The book says they are part of being bipolar, too.

P.S. Only six days to your Orlando vacation!?!? Where are you going? Disney? I'm jealous! (Especially since the cold weather has moved in here.)
Hi Nathan,
I saw you didn't say you were on any meds. The stress can do it too. The brain never shuts off, and the bi-polar part I would think could makes things so much more vivid.

I hope tht you can reslove it and find a peaceful nights sleep. I tried doing tummy breathing before bed; instead of the tight chest breathing from stress, I would feel the low tummy rise up and down. not the rib cage, low....
For ten minutes twice a day, onece right before bedtime.

Yes the trip will be here soon, I hope my daughter holds out physically and mentally. She goes over the iteniary daily now as we update. We are going to go to Disney one day, Universal, and the beach. Then the water area of Disney.

But, I ahve to watch her exposure to sun. She almost lost ehr life in a battle witha super infection this winter. She has a graft site on her under forearm, and donor site from the thigh. She is depressed of weight gain too from many med's for the chronic pain condition.

But ecited we are for the warm weather, today it was 30 when I got up and only 50 for a high today....
Suna dn warmth are welcome here, also the take me away to fantasy that Disney brings.
Di

Pocono area, PA