Thread: revision in NY
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 07:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,

I don't usually post here but I happen to go in by mistake and saw my doctors name so I thought I would give some feed back. I have been with Dr.Richman for many years he is a extremely smart doctor, very gentle and a wonderful person and is not just my doctor but has become a friend. He has truly seen be through some of the darkest days of my life and has really helped me in so many ways. He is definitly the correct doctor for pain management and the Hospital itself is also wonderful I have had many surgeries and procedures without a complaint to speak of. Good Luck......

H
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaJane View Post
Actually, he scheduled the discogram with my pain guy, Dan Richman. He's done my epidurals. Dr Richman is an anesthesiologist turned needle jockey, so I'm hoping he is good at keeping this pain-free. He's also in-network.

http://www.hss.edu/physicians_richman-daniel.asp

He's had the same training as Dr B, but as not-so-distinguished places.

I tried to get a private myelogram and Dr St Louis, who was said to be "the best" wouldn't take my Oxford.

The HSS folk have been.

Had a qi gong healing session yesterday for butt pain, as I'm taking qi gong classes, and thought it would be interesting. It made an immediate difference in the pain.
I have no idea how is, but my take is it's similar to using magnets for pain, but clearly better. Weird that these things can actually work.
AnnBon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote