View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default I once put my mother on top of the refrigerator!!!

Dahlek:

You wrote:
"When I was a kid, my Mom would occasionally spank me..it was more of a heavy pat one would give to a big dog.".

Oh my, the memories that brought back to me!!! Way back in my youth when I was MUCH BIGGER!!!, my mother and I used to get INTO IT!! big time. See, she couldn't stand fat people. And I was fat. My grandmother was 4 feet 11 inches and my mother was just barely 5 feet tall. She had 9 brothers and sisters, all Liliputians!!!

So I came along, all five feet 7 inches of me (sideways too), and to put it mildly my mom and I did not have the best relationship.

so one day, well, she just got to me, and since I didn't want to get arrested for assault and battery, I simply picked her up and put her on top of our refrigerator. It wasn't a big refrigerator and she didn't weigh much so it was no big deal for me to do this. I left her on top of the fridge yelling her head off for somebody to get her down.

Since I was an only child (I think I was 17 at the time), there was no one home. This happened about 5 minutes before my father came in from work.

Want to know the first thing out of his mouth when he walked into the kitchen and saw my mother on top of the refrigerator????

He said "what on earth did you do to her now?"""" true story.........

thankfully, I then lost weight and she was proud.

Never put her up there again. WANTED TO MANY TIMES!!!!

but never did.

really happened. But don't tell my husband. Wouldn't want him to think he's married to Arnold and not Gina!!!

mel
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote