View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 09:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyNest68 View Post
If your heart is fine and blood enzymes are good, I wonder if it IS parkinson's related. I was diagnosed in April 2003. My first really painful bout with dystonia I believe was about a year after that, and occured where my left neck and shoulder connect, traveled up to my ear area & included the entire left side of my head. It was like a huge painful cramp, making my entire head curl to that side. And it started happening several times a week (before meds). Once I went on carbidopa levodopa they stopped occuring so often. However, I have had several over the past few months, so the frequency is increasing again. It's pretty terrible. I also get sharp pains under my left breast which cause me to catch my breath-which is something new. However, my heart is fine.
Do you still have your gallbladder? Now that is something that causes pain in places you wouldn't think.
Yes, I do have my gallbladder. But the pain around my shoulder blade in the back was on the left side. I'm to see a cardiologist on Tues, so we will see what he says. Thanks for your responses.
MaryCAngelLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote