View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 12:14 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Marabunta,

I want to thank you for your concern.

For 9 days I was in the hospital, then a week after started our move to Rancho Mirage out past Palm Springs. It was so very hard. Although I was told do "nothing", with literally hundreds of boxes (that had been boxed by professional boxers last year and were paid by box, so some boxes had just one item in them, don't recommend that service but what could I do? Cost thousands...) Anyways, if the boxes felt light and I thought that there was just one item in them I did it.

The down side is that it reminded my right shoulder of an ortho injury and that had started hurting.

We have WIND out here that never quits! Really different from Orange County where I lived all of my life.

So I am fight the insurance co.s now to give me the right meds, treatment dates, and not to get help for this shoulder that has been probably torn (per MRI in 1993) but the "future med" now consists of these Utilization Reviews where the doctors are not given hardly ANY of your medical report information, and then they deny everything.

This UR procedure is a really nice scam being used against us in CA to say "no" to vitally need medical help.

In my state of medical illness, I don't know what I can do to fight the SCAM of URs. Even just for me, let alone for all of us.

Other than that, I have had no energy for any additional problems, so I honestly apologize for having been absent from the board.

God bless you Marabunta and God lead your healing today.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
astern (04-04-2008), Jomar (04-04-2008), marabunta (04-05-2008)