View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for the reminders!

Curious? That 'prune paste' thing was running thru my mind...It's been posted what seems like everywhere! I've not had to resort to it, just chilling out, water and peri-colace have done the job. I know folks who swear by it tho!
There are lots of variations of it, and I probably should keep all the ingredients on hand. SIGH!

Another key thing to do? IS walk! Even little bits! That moving well,? Helps get things moving. IF you are capable, go to the grocery store and DO one lap around the perimiter before doing your regular shopping. This is the kind of little thing that can pay off in the long run. [Just in case? Be sure to know where the public restrooms are tho....never can tell]

Just try not to force issues, you will only exhaust yourself and stress yourself unnecessarily. With PN stuff, you don't need to add other extra problems! Once things start working, do not be surprised about some aspects running 'hot' and 'cold'. Honestly I don't know how other to put it tactfully? It's at times such as these, that HOW the human body works and all truly amazes me! [Mind you, I've been constipated for up to 3-1/2 weeks and actually LOST weight!] So be calm and try the variety of things offered here and wait. REALLY - !'s - j

PS Kathi? - I have been wondering about Benefiber...I think it's something I'm gonna keep on my shelf! -j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote