View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

We go back in about two weeks (to Beth Israel), to get his shoes.

You better believe that on that day I will take two green bags, two cold keepers (one in each bag), and I will go to town, in their fresh fish department, their fresh produce departmet and whatever department I can drag Alan into.

They even had a stand where a guy was giving out samples of some kind of lemon-lime tea that had no sugar (it was sweetened with some kind of fruit juice). It had zero carbs, zero sugar and zero everything.

Got a coupon to buy one and get one free. I didn't buy it because I then went over to the BIG FRESH PRODUCE MARKET smack in the middle of 14th Street where all the vendors (some come from Pennsylvania) and they sell all their fresh stuff.

One stand had HONEY!!! and I mean HONEY!!!! never saw so much honey (and different colors and different kinds)

Me being stupid about honey, well I ask the girl, why is this honey a different color and she went on to explain that it's all about the flowers.

I tell you, i got an education about honey yesterday. I half expected to see bees flying around (I have seen that before, very interesting, (scary but interesting).

So she had this 5 lb big jar of Honey. Guess how much??? $14.00

FOR FIVE POUNDS??? That' amazing. I can't eat honey but for Alan, well, I put little bit on everything he eats. He's crazy about it.

But I couldn't lug 5 lbs of honey along with my other goodies.

So in two weeks, HONEY LADY, HERE I COME!!!!

lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote