View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 09:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Hello To Jo and All

Just want to take a quick moment to say hello to all my old friends. I think of you all so often and have missed being able hop on here as frequently as I use to.

There are alot of new "faces" that I am anxious to get to know and share with you our daily tales.

As alot of you know this last year has been anything but easy. However, I have been surrounded by "GOOD" people here that have worked so hard to keep me on track. After my stroke I thought that was it for me but even I am amazed at how little is left that I still have to struggle with.

Talking with BassMan we shared a few thoughts on Rhuematoid Arthritis and how it has affected us both. It is tough I will grant you that, but I think that we all are real tough folks anyway and our endurance levels are much higher than we are sometimes aware of.

As of 2 weeks ago I found out that I am now in the early early stages of Parkinsons. It is called "Younger Onsets" No fun let me tell you. But if you were to look at me (aside from the cain) you would never guess there was anything wrong with me. That can sometimes be a curse. Especially when I need folks to be a little more understanding of my pain and there response typically is that I look fine to them.

Where's my sign!!!!???? I truly feel that if we were all to wear signs saying what was wrong with us, maybe folks would back off a little. Maybe not. Well this rambling even has me confused. Decipher if you can!

Take Care All Of My Friends! And Chin UP!! Mark

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (04-05-2008)