View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

i have talked about this with my mom a few times she leans towards the media coverage angel of it that we hear more of these cases now then we did when she was younger,

I dont exactly agree, I think there has been a negative change in the karma of humans and the desire to live and the care for others, to the point that they just dont care if they drag others down with themselves

something about what you say amn and the superiority thing too, like I will show you or see i meant what I said, type of mentality, its disturbing and down right heart breaking every time you hear one of these stories.
why?
lack of family morals religious morals?

insensitive due to tv and movies and now video games?
honestly i dont know, other than i tend to not watch news for this reason its too sad always something bad

as for things being so bad that these whackos are in despair I dont know,

at least i am not a 12th century feudal serf mud crested to my cloths and body, ticks and fleas and lices on me, no change of cloths, barely surviving, work for naught, give all to feudal lord, and every once in a while when i need protection i am allowed inside the castle for protection.

yet have to squeak out an existence for me and dare i do it have a family? toilets what are those conviences tp meds working tools cooking tools cleaning tools boots yeah right try some cloth wrapped around your feet and sewn together with some sinew, I think our lives are easier, i think its more the certain ones are just egotistical and feel they are due this or have this right for some reason

definitely something about this superiority complex I would agree on that

this is something my wife and i and my mom and i have touched on, on a number of occasions, and never seem to have an answer

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (04-05-2008)