View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 09:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So now the company is after me finally i went for a walk to day down to the post box and surprise there was a nice big envelope in the box for me from WSIB a long with a smaller letter. So i got home and sat down i just new what it would be why would they send me something good. After i read what they were appealing and that they hired a MD to write a letter for them to say that i did not have carpel tunnel or TOS and if i had carpel it was because i have hypothyroidism not caused from my job. And i couldn't have TOS because there were not enough test done to prove it i have never read such a load of crap before. Any ways i guess i will just have to take the letter and the list of objections to the doctors and get them to correct there doctor. And make sure they include my blood work for my thyroid so that they can see that it has nothing to do with my carpel tunnel. Will this should be fun can't wait till we all have the big meeting were i get to say my piece. So that's it for my miserable life bye for now
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote