View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 10:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In April 6-12, 2008

Hi Everyone..It getting a bit warmer every week, but lots of rain..Ive had enough of cold weather and the oil man..I got an oil bill this week for $750, for 199 gallons!!!!....What is this all coming too??

On Tuesday I went over too the Paul Cuffee school in the city and talked to the students about how fish are caught commercially, and then a biologist from URI disected a fish..It was quite an interesting day..The students were alot more interested in the topic than I thought they would be, and as a matter of fact, one of the students came over and thanked me for coming to the school and sharing my experience..Thank God I got through two classes with a minimal amount of stuttering!

Its time for me to get active, because Im really starting to pay the price for too much hanging around..Ive been feeling weak, and getting rigid..Im thinking about hauling my boat out this week and getting it ready for another season hopefully

How was your week?