View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 09:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Liz~
Sorry you had to go through that honey! I can only imagine how you must have felt! (((Liz))) You DO know it was all out of jealousy, right?

You know, in a strange way, it was good she said it to you publicly. Had she said it to you privately, it's so bizarre, that people would have a tough time believing you. It would be hard to believe that someone could be THAT jealous, envious and asinine without actually seeing it yourself.

You illustrated the classy person you are Liz by your reaction to her attack; especially being blindsided like that. I applaud your self-restraint. I'm not sure how I would have reacted, but I'm thinking it might have involved 4 letter words.

Like you mentioned, I would talk to the leader before the next meeting just to get her thoughts on the situation. I would ask her opinion about the comment of losing members because of you. Like you, I'd be willing to bet that was made up. I agree with SueBabe that you should just walk in the meeting as if nothing happened. You did nothing wrong; she did. She showed the whole room what kind of person she is. She did it to herself. That's why no one backed her up.

Liz, I'm proud of you for losing that much weight! That is a HUGE accomplishment! You are an inspiration to all of us here (and there). She was jealous that you were getting the attention instead of her. Keep on being Liz--YOU GO GIRL!!!

Hugs,
Jan