View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herekitty1960 View Post
I've had this, too. Sometimes my eye twitches, too. It's been doing it for years - the doctor said it's just stress (their dx for everything it seems!!!)

But I believed him because it was during the time I was working full time in the office - not here at home - and it was incredibly stressful.

I asked my Neuro about it and he said not to worry about it - it's not a "tremor" but just a muscle twitching on it's own and not related to my MS. OK - I'll believe it for now. But I know the feeling of thinking everything is MS related and just the beginnings of something bigger.

Hope it gets better soon!
I get the eyelid twitches too. I've never been able to associate it with stress tho...it just happens.

I also get twitches in my thighs and occasionally I'll get twitches in my arm, near the elbow joint.

I can remember having twitches in my legs as far back as grade school. That's one of the things that makes me think that I've had MS for a looong time. Amazing that I didnt know about it till 2yrs ago and didnt get diagnosed till January 2007. I have no way of knowing for sure that I've actually had it longer than 10yrs tho.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (04-03-2014), Friend2U (04-06-2008)