View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

(((Abbie)))!!!! Yay for you, I don't wonder that you did get out in the beautiful weather. It was an amazing weekend here weatherwise. Oh yesssss, buds on the trees, crocuses popping up, lilac bushes budding...

I wonder if Abbie knows she has so many who care about her in this wonderful NeuroTalk community.

I wonder at how nice it is to have NeuroTalk. It is so comfortable here.

I wonder at how jealous I am of last night's hottubing. *sniff sniff, I wanna hottub with Ms. Kicky Legs and have Mr. Kicky Legs wait on us.

I wonder at how cute it was last year when Ms. Kicky Legs and I were in the hottub and when the drinks disappeared, this cute guy appeared out of the darkness to refill the glasses.

I wonder if Wren will be back soon because she will be very missed until she gets back! Hurry back dear lady!!!

I wonder how BP is doing. I miss hearing from her. Does anyone know, are she and her babies doing okay????

I wonder how Curious is doing and if she needs me to come down there and kick some butt.

I wonder at how surprised I was to find out granddoody does like Curious George and I had no idea!!!!

I wonder at what a good boy he was this weekend. And he got to go outside and play alot in the lovely weather.

I wonder at how cute Bruna's new halter, leash and collar are. I love her gold heart on her tags that says "HUA - Reward" and gives their phone number should she ever get lost.

I wonder if you'd like to read an amazing and inspiring story over at the pet forum. Eagle therapy

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote