View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 06:11 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

OM Gosh. That's just awful!

It's a wonder you weren't hurt worse than you were after what you described, and it sounds like you really might need those XRays done when you see the chiro. I daresay there's not a lot that can be done for broken ribs, but a broken elbow is a whole different thing.

Quote:
I will have to drive myself in to the chiro today but I can use my right arm just cant turn my neck much. I will just take my time and if folks dont like it they can go around me.....

Oh dear...... Isn't that rather dangerous attempting to drive to the chiro when you're in pain and everything doesn't work right. Please be careful. Is there no-one who can drive you? I'll be worried now, until we hear that you got home safely!

You're dead right about what it feels like when we're suddenly not able to do the things we take so much for granted. It sure does suck!

Quote:
...THIS SUCKS..... I cant even put my hair in pony tail by myself, wipe my butt, put on clothes or socks very easily......let aone eat, cook or drive.....
I broke 4 ribs all at once in one of my many falls, and DH had to do all those things for me. It was hard enough trying to breathe, let alone take care of myself.

You're in my thoughts Kay. I hope that no major damage has been done, and your aches, pains and bruises mend soon.

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (04-07-2008), FlyFishin Momma (04-07-2008)