View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 03:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart autism's many causes

I have a son with autism. He also has a very rare immune disease called Severe Chronic Neutropenia. He was diagnosed with Neutropenia at birth, and to date is the youngest person in the world to be diagnosed with this disease. This disease is identified by his inability to produce Neutrophils, the blood's white cells that fights bacterial infection. His neutrophils die in their early infancy and do not live to be mature cells. This leaves him unable to fight bacterial infections on his own. He must receive injections of Neupogen which puts his bone marrow into overdrive, expanding the marrow and causing terrible bone pain. The idea is to create more Neutrophils, hoping that some will survive to maturity.

At 3 he was also diagnosed with autism. Autism does not have just one cause. I believe that my son's immune issues are directly related to his autism. Many autisic children have immune issues. I do believe that we need to rethink the vacine schedule, but I do not think that it is the one thing that can erase autism. My son has also had high lead levels. We live in a new home, and the county came out to do a check for lead. They found nothing in our water, soil or environment. I believe that my son just can't eliminate heavy metals, also immune related.

I think alot of autism, if not all is immune related and if we took a closer look at it, we would find immune issues pervasive in the autism community. To that end, we have to look at what all these vacines are doing to immune systems of small children. More research is necessary
sherry4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote