View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 09:11 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Lightbulb Roll Call Sat. Oct. 14~

If nobody else is going to open I guess I will. After dinnner I need to get busy at something. Burr....It's cold out here.Glad I got the furnace fixed, and just in time. There is frost on the pumpkins this morning.

Hows every one doing on their "D" & "E" today? I have gain a couple pounds lately from the ice cream eating. I've got nobody to blame but myself. I knew better. Now that it's getting colder my craving should go down. What excuse can I use next? Maybe baked goods, I get to wanting to be in the kitchen in cold weather. My new kitchen is beautiful also. I can hardly wait to move.

I still can't exercise yet, I'm still to sore from surgery. Doing anything is a problem. I go to the Dr. this coming Thurs. I doubt if he will be to thrilled if I tell him all I have done. I have had to . My body is saying NO.
Is anybody loosing weight, come forth and tell us about it. I need to get more serious about it.

Karen we are glad you have joined us. You always come up with good ideas. I will say the aqua aerobic's did not make me loose any weight but it helped to be in a class at the "Y" and be with others. I was in good condition muscle
wise tho, but muscle weights more. I have not been in it for over a year now and have lost without it with the girls cheering us on. We can all do it, for it is a state of mind. Lets be serious today and really get started. Then we can come in and stay I have lost ___ pounds this week. Try doing just one thing this day toward losing a pound. When you come in for roll call tell us what the one thing is. I'll start by saying, I'll work hard in the house plus get on the treadmill for a few minutes. I'll let you know this evening how I did. Please you do the same and see just how serious we are. this is a chalenge but lets try hard to stay with it, k'.
Hugs & Good Luck,
Billie

Last edited by Fancylady_2006; 10-14-2006 at 09:15 AM.
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote