View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 09:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Mercury filling removal

I've been reading some old threads and came across some from people getting their mercury fillings taken out. I think Erin said she had many of these and was in the process? If you get your fillings taken out please go to a dentist that practices biological dentistry.

I tried to include a link but I've only posted twice in the past so the system wouldn't let me. Go the website of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology. Under featured articles click on "safe removal of amalgam fillings."

I am having fillings taken out right now as a matter of fact in a way that prevents more mercury exposure. Even if we are not sure there is a connection between mercury fillings and MS we should get them taken out safely. Even if we think they can just be drilled out normally, better safe than sorry, don't you think? If you read the above article you will see there are numerous special steps to take--not all dentists follow this protocol. I had to wear an oxgygen mask/hose to prevent me from breathing in the fumes as they drilled the filling. They also put a rubber "dam" over the tooth to protect the skin from soaking up mercury fumes and did other things as well.

Natalie
Natalie8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote