View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 10:10 AM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Smile Thans for tips!

Silverlady - I got some soy milk - going to give it a shot with the Instsnt breakfast and see how it "sits".......

Mrs D - printing out your info - apprciate the tips - I have ask lots more questions to the cardiologist about whats going on - he did bloodwork for conditions that can cause cardro-myopathy - all ok (exccept again amyloid need biopsy) - but it looks like its up to me to pull all together - so going to talk to GP after i get thru the surgery and see whaz up..... also, mixing supp with what my body is used to is probaby good idea - the juice tastes great but feels like its eating its way thru the rest of the way - so I have a feeling my guts just arent used to it - even though I got the lowest acid type fruit juices I could find.....

We did try erithromycin - but the docs took pity on me because the stomach cramps - even at a very small dose - were unbelileve - it does help some with gastroparesis though!

So thank you! My immediate goal for next two weeks is be strong enough for surgery - and find the right anestshesiologist who is willing to work on a heart patinet (I've already had it cancelled because of this)..... then move on to heart/back/gut issues etc...!
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote