Thread: Rdi...
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 10:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mili,
Thank you for giving me Amy's name and info.
We are in intensive, but I find it to be glorified babysitting really. There is not much in the way of progress being made. We continue so we can get the post intensive. My thought was that I would get trained in RDI and we, as a family would implement it and I would be able to instruct the 'therapists' that do come in to follow my lead. I don't want to wait 9 more months to start with RDI, I feel like we've wasted enough time with all the other junk that hasn't worked.

How long did the RDA take? Was it a one day deal? And can you tell me what you liked about Amy? I know you don't have anyone to compare her to in the RDI realm, but what impressed you about her, her experience, knowledge, do you have complete confidence that she knows the program and really understood how to apply it to Vince? It's all such a stab in the dark, I could pick a name off the list and not have any clue who I'm getting, so any info you can give me, is great and I don't think you are trying to sway me, just giving me your opinion which I appreciate.
Thanks for any input! Sorry to raid the thread!
mommasboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote