View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I think now is a good time to say and send more prayers for our troops AND their famlies. I say prayers for the troops all the time not just on the holidays. I pray God keeps each and everyone of our soldiers in his arms of protection and gives them strentgh and courage to deal with every situation they are placed in. I pray them all safety ,to be and stay in good health, out of harms way if that is possible, I pray that they know most of us are praying for them and their safe return home! I pray for all the families that have a loved one serving at this time pray that God comforts them and holds them in loving hands, that God heals the saddness and discouragement that comes durring seperation when a loved one is away. most of all I PRAY FOR PEACE! Pray for our troops returning safely. I say thanks for those who have sacrificed their life to keep us safe. God bless!!
and a special messsage for Kathy please know that there are people you have never met who hold you and your family in their thoughts and prayers.
we are right beside you in thought and spirit!
Peace
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-09-2008), DM (04-11-2008)