View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 12:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJSG View Post
Thanks, Jo. I didn't find anything on the dental forum, but I haven't searched really carefully yet. I did talk to my doctors and they said that if the dentist uses enough novocain, it should be OK. I hope so. I also read that if the dentist uses more novocain at the end of the procedure, it should help too. I'm going to ask my dentist to do that. But first, I have to get my pump refill taken care of, since I don't want to make a 2 day trip with an aching jaw.

AJ
Hi AJ,
My name is Loretta and I also fear spread to the mouth area. I go to a dentist that researched RSD. I use Nitrous Oxide. He gives me antibiotics before the procedure. I do not use effernefrin(spelling) as I had a heart reation to it. The purpose of the drug is to make the novocain last longer. You might find some info on rsdrx.com under puzzles. I know it may not be easy, but I would try to find a dentist with experience, and ask a friend to drive you? I have full body rsd for 14 years. started the following day after surgery. Hope the best to you. Do lots of research. soft hugs loretta jewell
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote