View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder of Wonders #80

I wonder at how the wonder threads have evolved with the personal touches in the title.

I wonder at how glad I was that the rheumy had a cancellation yesterday and called me. No evidence of RA, but definitely got the osteoarthritis goin on in a lot of places. Lumps forming on most of my purdy little digits. In my spine, knees, and well all over EXCEPT!...he said I had the hips of a 20 year old.

I wonder what my hands will look like as I get older. Add to the OA the Depuytren's Contracture growing very quickly on my palms, thank you very much, my hands are just...well, pretty yucky.

I wonder how my dad's 87th birthday is going today. I should have his energy at 87...I wish!

I wonder at the weather person this morning who said "Give us a break! More snow in the forecast..." and I turned the television off.

I wonder why Ms. Alffe is so quiet. I hope she's okay after all the painting.

I wonder how Ms. Bruna is doing in her little playpen at home. The last few days have been successful potty patrol days, but then I've had to put a lot of effort into it and I am SUCH a fatigued and lazy woman.

I wonder that my grandson won't get to come and see the big celebration on campus this weekend complete with a big parade. And the nearby horsebarn has LOTS of little tiny baby horsies running around. I see them every morning and night going to and from work. Anyway, grandson has a birthday party to go to.

I wonder how everyone is doing. And I wonder if anyone is going to tell me that BJ is doing okay?

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-09-2008)