Thread: so, so tired
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 12:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

How I can relate to being so tired!!!!! I've been over doing it too. I always seem to be visiting or helping one of our adult children or 10 grandchildren.

Well mother in law 85 fell and broke her hip last week. Many trips to the hospital which was about an hour from our house. Now she's in rehab. Made it through the surgery but there are many medical complications and we're watching her slowly go down hill.

I was so exhausted from going, going, going that I took a nasty fall this week. I finally took to my lounge chair and couch for a couple days of rest.

I could really use a few days of just fun with some friends or family. Better yet I wish someone would call and offer to take me out for a treat or do something nice for me. I can barely walk, yet I seem to be the one holding everyone else up. Thank God my mind works most of the time.

Whine, whine, whine. Got to finish making some chicken soup and get ready to go visit grandma.

My advise to myself and others is: We must all remember to take better care of ourselves. If we don't do it someone else probably will or it really didn't need to be done. There is always tomorrow, I tell myself, if only I listened, I wouldn't be so tired. Betty
bafriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote