View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Tarlov Cyst

Barb,

I do apologize. I re-read your note, it looks like you are able to get out & do some things & you are not totally confined to your home. Sorry about that.
I do know how frustrating it is not having complete quality of life back.

Again, I am thinking of you & will continue to pray for healing.

Annette - Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette View Post
Hi Barb,

I am 42 & this started 5 mo. ago. I do know that I had the cyst 3 years ago, but at that time, the physical therapist didn't make any big deal about it. Plus I didn't have any complications except for chronic lower back pain at that time.

Here's my point..........I don't want to get to the point to where it is disabling for me. I am too young for that. I still work & enjoy my job. I love working in my yard in the summer, taking vacations, etc. I'm trying to be optimistic about it. I do pray a lot & always seek God for guideance/direction/healing. I'm not giving up hope. I want to continue to enjoy life, travel, & enjoy my grandsons.

I am so sorry that the disease has confined you to your home. I will keep you in my prayers as well. I do know God is BIGGER than all things. If it's His will, He can heal each of us. God never promised us a good life here on earth. He did promise that each of us would go through trials. And with trials, it builds strength, our character & helps us to perservere another day and helps us to help others going through similar situations. Just like us.

All the information you have provided has been helpful. Thank you. In the meantime, until we both find the right Drs. who are experienced with these cysts, I will keep praying for healing for both of us. You'll be amazed of what the power of prayer can do.

Again, thanks for all your info. & support.

Annette - IL
Annette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote