View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyqz_2007 View Post
I just wanted to thank you for explaining this.

I have numerous lesions on the brain (at least 13) and I have had an mri of the spine but it didn't show any lesions...is it still possible to feel the "hug"?

You are welcome.

Spinal lesions can hide very well, but I think you have to have them to get the hug. Most often there will be considerable "numbness" (that hurts a lot ) too.

Frank/Barb, I've had the split too. So far I've had it where:

- one side went numb from my foot to mid-breast, then a week later the other side did the same thing. Until it did though, I could draw a line down the center (left side only) and through my breast (bottom numb only) that was numb/not numb. This did not include my hands.
- both feet went numb, and it progressed to above my breasts; same on either side. This time it included my hands and tips of my ears. It also affected several internal organs.
- one side only, starting in the chest and working it's way down to include everything to foot (eventually)
- torso for a few weeks (only to my hips), then my mouth, then patches in the legs, then feet (but still not my hips). As the torso was letting up, the legs were getting worse, then the torso took off again to include my neck, scalp, ears.

Life is like a box of chocolates . . .

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (04-08-2008)