View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 08:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Broken Wings) View Post
I had written a good thread but couldnt locate it to forward to you. I have found a few things that help. 3" balloons blown up and placed under my armpits helped my TOC. I use Lidoderm 5% patches for painfull areas on my arms. Kinesio Tape, it's a Japanese or Chinese healing technique in which this tape is designed on the adhesive side to lift up the skin just enough that it allows the lymphatic fluids to flow. I have an aligment board I bought off of QVC I place between my scapulas and do some flexion and extension exercises. I also have found keeping a blanket over my shoulders and scapulas and front of brachial plexus to keep that area warm is a tremendous helps. looks stupid in the summertime, but it will keep you from taking pain relievers. Don't give up. THere are things that will give you relief.

Later,
(Broken Wings)
Thanks for that. I always keep my arms and neck and hands warm, cold and my hands just do not like each other. I think I will try the balloon idea that sounds interesting. Not head about the tape, will have to look that one up.

Thanks again everyone for your advice. The bed looks like the pillow and soft toy mountain...Anything to support bits of me!!

Bye for now...
HX
Horizontal One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote