View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 10:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

WOW Brain seems like the pain mgt regime is working huh? Playing guitar yet??

I am wondering if I am in some kind of flare. The tingling in my face that started this journey 4years ago as returned. It started after that half face pain I inquired about a few weeks ago. Now tingling and numbing feeings traveling around my face every day. Not to mention the BUZZING in my leg/foot.

But in 2 weeks I get the EMG. I'll mention it to this neuro then.

My back is locked up more and more now. Beginning to think the spasticity that I have in my legs all the time has locked up my back.

I called me PCP Brain and asked to return to Methocarbam 750 3 times a day. IS that sounding right?

I am using the CPAP but not all night or I cannot stay asleep it seems.

Found my DH's former neurologist till she moved away. She knew my DH died but we could never talk. She knows ALL about my DH's dad and the interference. She is making herself available to me as she misses my hubby too. I loved her! She would listen to our thoughts and feelings and even if she disagreed she NEVER put us down. She was SOOO caring. Now she specializes in women with epilepsy.

So.. I am in blah blah land of late

Know that I will perk up as Spring is TRYing to come around but we're being tortured with nice then cold etc. AT least no more snow !!

ENJOY your garden and send us pics ok?

Take good care everyone

Jan
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sugarboo (04-09-2008)