View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Debbie - any chance you can find a new neuro ? I think I'd switch. He does not seem to take you too seriously.

Glad you had fun in Hawaii though. Maybe another trip next year?

Jan - I'm taking the methocarbam 500 mgs 2x a day - that's how it's written, but I usually don't need 2, sometimes don't take any. I take a half of the zanaflex most nights, and that's good enough.

I wonder if my legs are bad from my spine issues? I used to think it was the other way around, but now I don't think so - I know my spine is wacky and spastic, and my legs feel pretty good if I'm on muscle relaxers. I don't think we notice how bad our back spasticity is. and we do note the effect is has on our legs and gait.

See what I mean?

I'm just amazed that we can have so much wrong and still walk! And that we can try so many meds and such and not find relief, then something so simple can do so much good. Who'd have thunk it?

Which is why I never give up, ya know?

And yeah, playing guitar and goofing with the baby, the dogs, the birds. So much to do, so little time!

Wish I knew what to tell you with the tingling... are you taking any magnesium? That sems to help me.

sugarboo (04-09-2008)