Old 10-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Question IF OBT is non-profit

Just dreaming,
But if OBT is a non-profit and had all the problems,
Would it not be possibly to had over the the complete operation as BT2....
So many old things best left buried, it took time, but I had all summer to morn the loss of OBT.

I am ready to put it to rest and carry forward with new direction and support staff.

If there is any kindness left, those still involved with OBT, should take the keys, close the door to OBT and hand them over to those that can offer a continuancy.

While I stop by OBT, it is to mostly check on the restoring of old data. If that is lost, I think it is time for JL to thank us for all the years, we thank him and now move on.
Then we can let BT2...especially if all the data is lost. What is the loss of OBT?
Not what is legally right, but what makes it right to all that supported in many ways, financially is only one of them. I was a person too that suported financially, never received that personal thank you as we all were to get either.

My only hurt toward OBT is the prolonged down period, and even when put back online, the loss of a HUGE amount of data and information. Oh, and friends we can no longer find.

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote