View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 02:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jan and GJ,
LMBO! I sure beat around the bush didn't I? Sorry, but I guess after decades of MS just lurking, it'll take awhile to be able to say it.

I went back and edited my post, but yes I do have MS, and this is the second time I have been diagnosed with it. The first was about 27.5 years ago...pre MRI.

Jan, it is a combo of Dr.s, and a lot of freak happenings test wise, you are more likely to see a month of blue Sundays than to get these tests to do right like this again.

We are relieved.
I am worried about the Interferons (Rebif) particularily right now after the hospital trip for my liver, but I understand and am willing to risk it, besides, it is only 3 shots a week, Copaxone is daily, I believe, and I hate needles.

Yes, there is hope for others, although I hope your answers aren't hidden so bizarrely or for so long.

Sometimes, as in my case, it is knowing when (and who) to push, it is timing, and it is luck...

My neuro called it an accident, I call it a year of freak test flukes, whatever, the last one, the MRI lesions just fell into place.

Thank you all, and if it isn't too hard on y'all I'd like to pop in a bit, I'm more comfortable here so far. I think the "outer world" scares me.

keep fighting, and believing, in yourself most of all. eeeew, that sounds pompous, but i hope you know I mean that in a good way.

to all of you

Last edited by tante; 04-09-2008 at 08:32 PM.
tante is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote