View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Joelle

I'm sorry they're being so difficult - as if you need more on your plate. Family can definitely test the patience of the most even tempered individuals. Like everyone else has suggested just ignore the SIL and the brother, too, if that's what it takes. Right now it's about your Mom - and it sounds like your SIL is trying to take center stage.

As always, call me when you can. I can always tell when you're calling from the bathroom - the echo gives it away!! Don't you feel like a teenager again - sneaking into the bathroom to make a phone call?! Only now the phone cord underneath the door won't give you away!

You and your family are always in my prayers...wish there was more I could do. Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised and this visit will be more relaxed. We can always hope!!

Take care.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sugarboo (04-09-2008)