View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 12:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
I'm sorry, but I have been dx'd with AS and I don't understand this "poll." As someone else said, it's all relative or subjective.

Who's worse off than whom? What's it about? It feels like one-up-manship - akin to whose pain is worse
Okay for one thing I haven't met too many aspies other than myself, so I might need other people's help to do all the comparisons

Quote:
I see there is a link that I can read more about why this "poll" was created, but the fact that it was just leaves me feeling: Why so when people here are being led to another site outside this one? I'd take it up whatever issues brought about at that other site and not seek to enlist others..
It has nothing to do with anything that went on at another site. The only reason I made link to another site is that I didn't want to write the same thing twice. Of course I could have cut and pasted it, but I figured that by having a link you guys will benefit out of responses that I will get at another site.

Quote:
... and, I'm sorry but I do not like "polls" such as these in support forums.
The purpose of the poll IS about support. I feel frustrated that I seem to be more severe than other aspies despite the fact that i have to be milder. So, I am seeking "support".
Roman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote