View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 08:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin524 View Post
I swept the garage out today. That was probably on my Too-Lazy-To-Do list before the MS, for some reason today it was on the Dont-Do-It-Stupid-You're-Going-To-Regret-It-Tomorrow list.

My back is killing me right now, my right wrist is sore and my hands hurt, I'm sure it's going to be worse in the morning.

Erin,
How true...how true! Awe, the things we used to take for granted. But don't be too hard on yourself. If you are like me, probably in the past when you blamed not doing things on "laziness", it was most likely the ms, and you just didn't know it. If you think back a long time ago, and if you were a very active person, liking to keep things clean and neat and tidy.... (like I was) as time went by your body may have been tiring out on you and you just didn't know. I used to think "Why am I getting so lazy?" But now I see it so clearly, I didn't become lazy... it was the ms setting in.

But, I took so many things for granted. What we wouldn't give to have just a day to fly in and get that house or garage cleaned top to bottom all in a day's work?! I hope you are not too worn out tomorrow. Get some rest tonight!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote