View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 08:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegot5kiz View Post
my to do list is on the back burner for now , going through relapse,

and I messed up this past saturday, doing anything let alone doing all I did and over did it now its come back to annoy me even more

never tried this not to do mainly because there is always so much To Do.

but as far and ying and yang I understand the concept and balance of those two forces

I have however gotten better at delegating authority, with the ever so helpful kids, didnt know they could find other things to do, I did find a way to get them out of the house ask them for help

even still I try to get something done each day, and yes it may seem like oh big deal you got nothing done,(to others) but as many of you klnow something simple can be a big deal on bad days

as long as I can find my keys in the freezer its ok

peace
Hi Wee,
Sounds like when you can manage to spend a little quiet time in the house, that is very worthy of adding that to your "To Do" list. I know we have to do some things everyday. I'm just trying to shorten that list.

Tomorrow is a new day. NEW DAY, NEW LIST. I'll say a prayer for you and lets try this together... okay! I'm am NO expert in this... just trying So when we wake up in the morning... we will say - "New Day, New List." What can you put on your to do list that is more reasonable than all you did Saturday? What can you put on your not to do list?

Let me know how you are doing!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
weegot5kiz (04-09-2008)