Old 04-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend2U View Post
Erin,
How true...how true! Awe, the things we used to take for granted. But don't be too hard on yourself. If you are like me, probably in the past when you blamed not doing things on "laziness", it was most likely the ms, and you just didn't know it. If you think back a long time ago, and if you were a very active person, liking to keep things clean and neat and tidy.... (like I was) as time went by your body may have been tiring out on you and you just didn't know. I used to think "Why am I getting so lazy?" But now I see it so clearly, I didn't become lazy... it was the ms setting in.

But, I took so many things for granted. What we wouldn't give to have just a day to fly in and get that house or garage cleaned top to bottom all in a day's work?! I hope you are not too worn out tomorrow. Get some rest tonight!

I was always lazy, I just now have a better excuse to be lazy. MS does occasionally have it's benefits. Homeowner's association wants MY help to clean the trash out of the landscaping that's in the circle (at the top of the hill, and I never go up there) yeah...right...my MS is acting up, cant help. Sorry!

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (04-09-2008)