View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 12:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trig Horror Movies and a Strange Reaction

Wanna hear something kind of funny. Well not really funny more stupid... grrrr.... A horror movie triggered my OCD, Blah... made me have a major depressive episode back in December 07 which I seem to have gotten better from. First off, I do not recommend watching this movie. In fact avoid at all costs if you have any anxiety issues. I was in remission from my OCD and anxiety symptoms at the time actually happy and peace. One of my neighbors had this great idea that we should watch the movie Hostell part II. He brought it over to my apartment, and I not knowing what it was, allowed him to put it on. Shortly after watching it, I started having flashbacks of the horrifying images portrayed in the movie, they would replay over and over. It was like being in a horror movie 24/7. I know that's retarded because nothing bad actually happened to me. It's actually kind of funny to me now, but I am still irritated that people can dream up and make movies so horrifying and evil, and make money off of it; Completely clueless that thier creation caused so much pain to someone else. Again I guess it's because my brain is jacked!!! Many thanks to the producer Eli Roth for triggering my anxiety disorder and taking away my happiness. I kind of wonder if the Zoloft I was taking at the time had somthing to do with my reaction to this movie. The movies was pretty horrifying though. Anyone else experienced anything similar? I have to laugh at myself for this one... but what I went through really sucked.