View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 04:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default No one can take this alone, ill, w/a child....

I'm a think I'm a ty failure due to my system. While it made me very ill it was great and stopped the MS sx. Now 1 week before what would have been my 2nd infusion I have big time MS sx or at least to me. I have new sx - they so far are on and off. I'm scared. Is it time to call the DR? Or do I wait?

My neuro is poor to say the least. He pushed Ty on me then when I got sick told me they did not deal with that. So, I'm under a GP care for illness. I have not told Neuro I cannot take ty. Why should I - he does not care. I got the infusion at another neuros office. This one seems to care and told me lots the other did not. I saw him for just a few min to ok me for his center to do the infusion. He seemed good. In addition, they can do the blood work, scans... in office. Unlike the other. I want him as my neruro, But, until I get to the 15th and know 100% I cannot take ty again due to system and ongoing illness I cannot switch. I still hold out some hope I may get better in time. To switch now would mess up any possibility of another Ty infusion - ins.... But, to wait to switch Drs would mean a 3 week wait w/o drugs and I can't do that. So what do I do? I want every chance in the world for Ty but I can't go w/o meds. I'm confused and as such so is this post.

In addition, I am in the process of giving up custody of my child. I'm a single parent, 0 family, 0 friends. Somehow in typing this I have just realized that if I can get well and find the Dr and right meds for this MS crap then I can keep my child. Right????? OMG why have I not seen this B4. I'm sick bad - that is one thing. I have MS - that is another. I have not seen this till tonight - this second b/c I have been so ill for so long. I've given her up but I have not signed so I can get her back - right - yes. My cog is gone due to MS-stress-illness-being 100% alone or what ever. Why? I need your help. I probably should not push the post button but u are all I have. So please excuse me. I'm posting and I'm begging insight. I can't see clearly so please see for me.
sheena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote