View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Well, this is turning into a "cleansing of the soul" thread, which is GOOD! See Judy~~ what goes on here, does count.

Sandy~ I'm glad that you are taking steps to b/c healthier for Jim and for YOU. I have days where I am the poster child for healthy eating and then there are times, that well.... I am bad. I gave up milk chocolate, but still need my Doves Dark Secrets every day. I'm proud of you for limiting the choccy. That's hard to do.

I have heart disease and CA in my family too. plus every ancestor right down to my Dad had Type 2 diabetes. I love sweets, so know I should watch that better than I do.

I still believe that exercise of any kind is good. I use an Urban Rebounder and love it. It's the first piece (and I've had them all) of equip that I actually USE. It's fun and good for my Osteop.

Well, I really like the way this thread is pulling us to admit our faults, yet gives the desire to do better.

Thanks for sharing Sandy and just take one day at a time. That's all any one of us can do, right Judy~ wudy.

So, here's a TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET for you all.

"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (04-10-2008)