View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 09:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default can anyone identify symptoms?

Does anyone have an idea as to what is going on? From what I researched...it looks like this goes with a neuropathy issue. I am really certain that I have nerve damage and now suffering! UGH!

Last night I was sitting on the couch and we were all just having a family discussion about things and I started getting VERY uncomfortable and having pain all over. I started feeling sick and then my hands started burning and sweating. Then my feet! I stood up and looked at my hands and they were FIRE ENGINE RED and just dripping in sweat! They burned so bad and my thumbs were just killing me! Everyone looked at my hands and went WOW! They couldn't believe the way they looked. I wanted to cry because they were burning and I couldn't touch anything. I then looked at my feet and the bottoms were just as red and sweating also. I then started sweating everywhere...it was so gross. This happened the other night when I was getting my MRI done. Oh, and I tried to walk the other day and the same thing happened. What is this? I got up and walked around and after while my hands turned PALE white and then got real cold! Then I was freezing and under a blanket. I just don't get it!

Can anyone shed some light on this one?

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote