Old 04-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by froglady View Post
My husband 71 has diabetes, inactive...want walk at alll ugh, and has been feeling sick since a virus January 1...never really got over it. He is sick again and they it is vrus, so sick after a doc appointment had to snd him to the hospital actually twice yesterday. Very weak and lots of joint pain, using my rollater to get around.
Now what I need to know please, is what vitamins to get this fellow to restore him back to health a bit. He would NEVER take them before, ha, this time he will! Got a big scare yesterday and of course has been tellng doc he feels so tired for ever so long. Need to make a confession here...I have misarably failed in cooking nutritional measl for over a yerar nopw due to my own problems so he doesn't eat right either and is a big junk eater. Hmmmm vitamins aren't going to fhelp if me don't change.

Also what is a name brand for sublingual B vitamins for myself to take with all my pain syndrome, ddd, etc.

Sorry story so long, with brain damage it is hard for me to explain in better terms and shorter. Gaye
I need to know what drugs he is taking, what he eats now typically,
etc. Was his blood sugar elevated with the viruses?
What other conditions does he have? high blood pressure, kidney functions etc. At 71 many people with diabetes have loss of kidney functioning.
Does he take statins for cholesterol?

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote