View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Well my big exercise for today is to get my dizzy body to the basement to wash my linen.....I am adjusting to the higher dose of pain meds so am dizzy and nauseated.

LOL....I am no hero...any one who want this, can have it....I would like to be a wimp...please.....This is just my life....these are the cards I was dealt, and many, many folks got a worse hand. I think every one, as they age up, will be amazed at what life tosses on their plates....both good and bad.

I would like to find the link...the smoking gun...that connects all these things, and it is out there, somewhere.

Believe me, it will be a blue moon before I ever run again....it took weeks to recover from that stress test.....I love the fact that the cardio simply chose not to discuss the echo with me....well he is an EPS doc...rhythms, not structure....so, why discuss structure....I am furious with him. Fortunately, I can get this looked at later, and in context of the neruomuscular disease, which was obviously 'not his thing'. I am not too in a panic over it, but it lends credence to some of my cardiovascualar issues.

It will eventually come out in the wash, or it won't matter...speaking of wash....gotta get the bedsheets in the washer, and then take another nap...I hope the meds settle OK....I figure two weeks to get used to this dose...it helps the pain, a lot.

It is still cold and raining here....the water is almost up to the bridge down the road....ugh....need warmth and sun...a few crocus are popping up! Brave little guys.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote