View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 02:51 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairdresser View Post
Today I went to the hospital to visit Dad. He was admitted on the 29th of Feb, with pleural effusion. Had a vats procedure done, developed infection,and a blood clot in his lung. These complications resulted in a fight to survive. He still has a chest tube in, with never ending drainage.Antibiotics on going. I go to the hospital almost every day. All these complications and no diagnosis for the fluid. He is able to breathe now without oxygen, but any exerion leaves him breathless.My Mom is disabled so I help her through the day and in the afternoon I visit Dad. Monday when I woke up my hand was swollen and red. I always have burning and some swelling but this is one uguly looking hand. Still waiting for a wc decision from my appeal hearing. Life is rough but love and God must keep me going, because I'm exhausted!! So hello to everyone it's been awhile. May pain levels be low, and life full.
You have quitq a battle with your dad, Though I am worried about your hands.... I hope you have been taking pictures of them I place mine on white paper and list left, Right time and date. Helped out in my SSD case< WC are gangsterts from day one.

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.

"Thanks for this!" says:
hairdresser (04-10-2008), Jomar (04-10-2008)