Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegot5kiz View Post
Tam I am so sorry you are hurting so bad,

not sure if you have had a fusion yet, from a few I have heard it helped them,

I broke my back in 82 and have dealt with it for a long time, lately I ahve been debating this procedure,

I just hope if this is the first fusion that it helps a great amount for you and your pains

try not over stressing on this issue till you have talked to the doc, yes I know easier said than done,

my prayers and positive thoughts are with you(if they had a flower smily icon thingy it would be here)
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyqz_2007 View Post

I'm so sorry you are having to go through all this.

My mother has dealt with back problems for years and was told several times she would never walk again. She is completely missing a vertibrae and has 2 different areas where there is nothing but bone rubbing on bone. The drs. say it's a miracle she can even move! She's never had surgery though (she's stubborn) and like you she seems to trade one pain for another. I believe it is her faith in God and her love for life that keeps her strong and keeps her going.

Through your posts I've come to see that you are a lot like my mom. You are a very strong woman who loves dearly and is loved dearly. Hang in there and know that you are not alone!
Oh, thank you all so much....

This will be my third fusion....I will be fused from the L3 to the L6 and S1...I have six lumbars...that's part of the problem...maybe I could give my extra one to your Mom

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
suzyqz_2007 (04-10-2008)