View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 07:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

lol Thats interesting Isabelle..

All 4 of my boys also have 4 names. Each have a Bible name. Then my first was going to be Nathan Michael but then my brother had a son "Kristoffer" who had died at 2 months old. So I gave Nathan "Kristoffers" name for a memorial. So he became Nathan Michael Kristoffer H... THEN.. I knew I had to do with all the boys so they wouldnt feel left out or cheated.. So they all got 4 names..

Nathan Michael Kristoffer,

Eric Andrew Caleb,

Adam James Raymond,

Noah Arthur William.

And pretty much each name has a story behind it also.

Tho my second son.. I had wanted to name him Caleb and his dad didnt.. but come Kindergarten...we started calling him Caleb because there was another Eric in the class and we asked if he wanted to be called Caleb (a soldier in the bible) or be called Eric H .. He chose Caleb . NOW at 14 he goes by either Eric or Caleb. lol Tho he even has had the nerve to say he wants to go by Andrew... lol I've told people I've created a son with a personality disorder. lol .

NOW If I would have had a girl or two..

the first would have been named - Faith Moriah Lynn and the other would be Kathryn Belle Marie. BUT the boys dad's parents... have 10 grandsons.. NO grandaughters.. soooooooo No girls on this side..

Sorry this turned out so long.. So what are your 4 names? I only have my two.. Gina Marie
Adam - BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS
Noah- BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation, Bronchial Stenosis, Asthma
Thank you Jesus!! He walks with us thru all of this because he will never leave us nor forsake us!! He is my BESTEST friend!!!

GinaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote