View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Talking Hi Kell~

So glad to hear about those kittens doing so well. If they have lived a week under your care you are doing GREAT. I have raised them before, but just wasn't prepared to this Fall. I really don't need any. I am so in hopes that the people that will buy my place would take them in. I haven't put it up for sale yet. They were surveying it yesterday and today. Hopefully, I can get someone that will pay attention to them more than I do. I do feed them but can't pick them up. They are prety too.

I plan to take my dog along with me and perhaps 1 cat. Thats about all I can handle. it cost a fortune to feet this crew I got now. If I don't sale the house right away, I do plan on coming over and feed them. I just can't stand to see them suffer.
If they were only tamer I would take them to a shelter & may yet if I can get them to go into my carrier.

I'm happy to say I am feeling better tonight. I cleaned a large closet out and took what was left to a good well place which I happen to work when I am able.I just love to work there forI can get clothes cheap and sometime they are just like new.

I called the realitor to see if this woman has completely moved out. She has, but where I have to go for a title is closed all next week. Wouldn't you just know! Now I'll have to wait until the 23 rd it looks like. The 24 th is my surgery date. Now that is a bad deal if I ever saw one. It will make me want to get well for sure. I just have to stay over night.

What color and sex is your kittens? You will be quite attached to them as they grow.I had 1 called Kay and I was that way with him. He had an allergy to grass so I had to keep him in.However, one time I let him out &one day a cyotte (sp) got him. The dog I have now took me to the spot where it happen. His name is Bear and he lives up to it also. He sleeps with me and he loves to chase cats. Mine are not afraid of him tho. he is 12 years old now & I am attached to him like a family member. I may not get anymore tho for its hard to leave home and travel when you got pets. I alway go somewhere but this year. I haven't allowed myself to think about it with all that is going on.
Talk to later. You are in my prayers too Kell.
Hugs,
Billlie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote